- Authors should present their papers honestly without plagiarism or inappropriate data manipulation.
- Submitted papers are evaluated by anonymous referees for originality, novelty, contribution and presentation.
- The Editor shall inform you of the results of the review as soon as possible, hopefully in 2 to 3 weeks.
- The review process policy uses blind review in which the reviewer's name is always concealed from the submitting author and the author's name is concealed from the reviewer.
- Papers will be sent for anonymous review by at least one or two reviewers who will either be members of the Reviewer Board or others in the same field of expertise.