Jurnal Komputer Terapan (JKT) publish regularly in May and November. Manuscripts can be submitted at any time, and will be published in subsequent periods. Important date:
- Submission Deadline : 3rd Week of April
- Announcement of acceptance: 1st Week of May
- Camera Ready : 3rd Week of May
- Publish in Electronic : May
- Submission Deadline : 3rd Week of September
- Announcement of acceptance: 1st Week of October
- Camera Ready : 2nd Week of November
- Publish in Electronic : November
Submitted manuscript is original work of author, have not been previously published and are not being considered for publication elsewhere. To simplify communication, author should give actual corresponding address either for email or phone number.
Author submit manuscript through Jurnal Komputer Terapan website. File size should not exceed 2MB. Number of page in the manuscript should around 8 to 10. Editor has right to adjust some formating in order to keep uniformity of the publication.
Author will be noticed by the Editor if:
1. Manuscript is accepted for publication
2. Revision is required and author is asked to resubmit the manuscript
3. Manuscript is rejected
Author should carefully check sentence structure, accuracy of text, table, picture in the revised manuscript. Every manuscript with typo will be asked to rewriten by the author. Manuscript that has been accepted but do not follow the author guideline will also be asked to revised.
Author will receive one free copy of publication and will be charged if additional copy is requested.
Author must send original form of copyright transfer that has been signed to the Editor after the manuscript is accepted for publication.
Online submission and online publication in this journal will be charged at no cost. The journal does not levy charge for article processing, submission, additional page, or special color page.
1. Article processing, submission, review are free of charge.
2. Only for writers who need a printed version of the journal will be charged IDR 150,000 / sample and shipping costs.