Submission Preparation ChecklistAs part of the submission process, authors are required to check off their submission's compliance with all of the following items, and submissions may be returned to authors that do not adhere to these guidelines.
- Submitted manuscript has never been published in other journal or proceeding, or currently reviewed in other journal.
- Manuscript is saved as OpenOffice, Microsoft Word, RTF, or WordPerfect format.
- Submitted manuscript is suitable with the format. Template can be accessed in this link: .
- Writing content has followed standar Indonesian Spelling (EYD).
- For the peer-review, ensure to follow anonym reviewer based on this instruction.
Copyright info for authors
1. Authors hold the copyright in any process, procedure, or article described in the work and grant the journal right of first publication with the work simultaneously licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution License that allows others to share the work with an acknowledgement of the work's authorship and initial publication in this journal.
2. Authors retain publishing rights to re-use all or portion of the work in different work but can not granting third-party requests for reprinting and republishing the work.
3. Authors are permitted and encouraged to post their work online (e.g., in institutional repositories or on their website) as it can lead to productive exchanges, as well as earlier and greater citation of published work.
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-ShareAlike 4.0 International License
Name and email that are registered in this journal will be used exclusively for this journal only and will not available for other purpose or other parties.