AbstractAcademic information system is one of the important elements in the world of education, especially in tertiary institutions. Most of the users of information systems are students. Measurement of the quality of an information system is an important thing to do to maintain the sustainable use of the information system. At present, the STMIK PPKIA Tarakanita Rahmawati as one of the private tertiary institutions does not yet know for sure the quality of the academic information system from the user's side. Therefore, in this study measurement or evaluation of the academic information system website will be carried out using the WebQual method. The results of 113 respondents consisting of 62 female students and 51 male students can be concluded that of the three dimensions of Webqual, the Usability Quality dimension has the highest conformity rate of 82.82%. Meanwhile, the dimension that has the lowest conformity level is the Interaction Quality dimension with a value of 70.91%.
Download data is not yet available.
- R. Wahyudi and E. Astuti, “Pengaruh Kualitas Sistem, Informasi Dan Pelayanan Siakad Terhadap Kepuasan Mahasiswa,” J. Adm. Bisnis S1 Univ. Brawijaya, vol. 1, no. 1, pp. 28–39, 2013.
- E. Indrayani, “Management of Academic Information System (AIS) at Higher Education in the City of Bandung,” Procedia - Soc. Behav. Sci., vol. 103, pp. 628–636, 2013, doi: 10.1016/j.sbspro.2013.10.381.
- S. Robo, D. B. Setyohadi, and A. J. Santoso, “An Identification of Success of Academic System Application Using Delone and McLean Design,” Int. Conf. Inf. Commun. Technol., pp. 827–832, 2018.
- M. Arafah and T. Maslihatin, “Analisa Kualitas Website Sekolah Menengah Kejuruan,” Inspir. J. Teknol. Inf. dan Komun., vol. 8, no. 2, pp. 119–128, 2013.
- I. Sanjaya, “Pengukuran Kualitas Layanan Website Kementerian Kominfo dengan menggunakan Webqual 4.0,” J. Penelit. IPTEK-KOM, vol. 14, no. 1, pp. 1–14, 2012.
- J. Hasanov and H. Khalid, “The Impact of Website Quality on Online Purchase Intention of Organic Food in Malaysia: A WebQual Model Approach,” Procedia Comput. Sci., vol. 72, pp. 382–389, 2015, doi: 10.1016/j.procs.2015.12.153.
- S. R. Arifin, “Pengukuran kualitas layanan website Universitas Tadulako menggunakan metode WebQual,” Regist. J. Ilm. Teknol. Sist. Inf., vol. 4, no. 2, p. 125, 2018, doi: 10.26594/register.v4i2.1277.
- S. R. Arifin, E. Nugroho, and B. S. Hantono, “Analisis Kualitas Layanan Website Universitas Hasanuddin Dengan Metode Webqual 4.0 Modifikasi,” J. TEKNOMATIKA, vol. 8, no. 1, pp. 81–92, 2015.
- D. Napitupulu, “Analysis of factors affecting the website quality based on WebQual approach (study case: XYZ University),” Int. J. Adv. Sci. Eng. Inf. Technol., vol. 7, no. 3, pp. 792–798, 2017, doi: 10.18517/ijaseit.7.3.1748.
- W. Gata and H. Oryza Gilang, “Analysis of information system quality of service on BSI Academy’s environment using webqual methods, importance performance analysis and fishbone,” J. Theor. Appl. Inf. Technol., vol. 95, no. 2, pp. 229–241, 2017.
- P. Longstreet, “Evaluating Website Quality: Applying Cue Utilization Theory to WebQual,” in Proceedings of the Annual Hawaii International Conference on System Sciences, 2010, doi: 10.1109/HICSS.2010.191.